Tuesday, June 20, 2006

People That I Don't Look Like.


One problem with other people is that they are always telling you that you look like this or that person. I don't believe I look much like anyone except my father or my brother. Those guys aren't famous. I forgot to wear black when I posed for this picture. Anyway,


here are some pictures of me and some chumps who aren't nearly as good looking as I am. These guys may have some things I don't, like houses, careers and wacky religious beliefs, but I have a love of commas and vast resevoirs of untapped potential. You be the judge of who is best of this bunch. I have heard enough on the subject. Ladies, if you think I resemble these media darlings, put out or shut up. Fellas, if you think I look like these pinkos, take two steps back and think twice before you decide to insult EL JEFE.

No comments: