Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dreamblog

I have been thinking about blogging my dreams. They are quite odd and subject to many interpretations. I am not entirely sure that I want to share. But no one else that I know is doing it, so here goes.
Two nights ago I dreamed I was on another planet. I and a co-conspirator were on the run from authorities. The planet was all terraced waterfalls. There was a lot of swimming involved in running away. Besides the waterfalls, there were groves were you could hide under the trees so you could get way from the helicopters that were chasing us. Under the tree, their sensors couldn't locate you. We were hiding pretty good, but the guys in the helicopters started dropping friends of ours onto the ground to show they meant business. Then I woke up or I can't remember why it ended. Lots of my dreams involve being chased.
I had this one early this morning about two guys, one dressed as a priest and the other dressed in drag. They were either father and son or brothers and they were fighting about how they weren't accepting each other. Also they were rather short and looked like people who looked like Sharpeis.
I had a better dream after that but I can't remember right now. So I will tell you about my recurring dream.
I regularly have a dream where I am at college during exam week. It is very vivid, although the campus isn't always just like the University of Dayton, where I attended. In your face state school rabble.
I have either missed or cannot find my classroom, for between 1-3 classes. This is troubling, as I need 9 credits to graduate. For three months I haven't been going to class. I don't really know why. Sometimes it gets in depth, I have to plan how I will come back to finish the next semester. The dreams eerily imitate my life. Of course, going to class was never my problem, I liked my classes. It was writing papers I didn't much like. Too rigid to form. But I don't feel that way now. Although, I am partial to essays.
The other strange thing about the dream is that I DID FINISH COLLEGE. So there is obviously another unmet need in my life. I am not sure what that is yet.
We always have more to learn.

No comments: