Thursday, February 22, 2007

Miles and miles




Current mood: Belgraded!

So today I am in belgrade serbia.
I wandered for blocks until I picked a hotel.
It is just what you would expect, nothing special.
I am here checking my email and thank god Mike McArdle got online. he is an old friend and the only reason I came to this place.

Travelling alone has been rough. i never knew how much I wanted or needed companionship.
It is a great test andI think I am passing, except when I get to a new city, don't speak the language, and feel all alone in the world.
I am not looking for sympathy, I just think that is the way it goes when you do something like this.
As you may know, I am not the most outgoing person from the start.
I am learning about how I feel about people.
They are generally a friendly bunch. That is usually because I am buying something from them. Here's to the free market!
Like all places, you only make friends with people you have a need for or there's a common link. That doesn't happen in a day.

To all of you, I am glad I needed you or we share something in common.

Italy has the best looking women so far. Florence and Venice and Pisa are just as beautiful as I had heard. Trieste is not as great, but has a super view of the Adriatic Sea.
I need to call my friend, I need the company.

Currently listening :
All by Myself
By Eric Carmen
Release date: By 15 December, 1999

No comments: