Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rome...undecided




Current mood: feet hurted

Rome is beautiful and they never stop making you pay for it.

I am not all together sure it was worth it.

I say that everywhere I go and afterwards, I think back and say, I liked it there.

I am not sure what every one thinks they are supposed to do when they travel. Go and see shit and take a picture. It is hard to fill a day that way when your feet hurt. But I look back and It was all a pretty good time.

I went to Pisa. That tower is leaning. There are 2 other buildings next to it and I don't think anyone has ever mentioned them. Have you?

Florence is cool. I hope I get into the Uffuzi museum, if that is the name. Guess the got some good art in there.

One thing they have here, green marble. I think they bought all of it actually because I have never seen it anywhere else. They did this because the Roman bought all the red marble. That's why the Vatican is worth so much. And all that gold on the ceiling.

No comments: