Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sunny Day in Zurich


Friday, February 09, 2007


Current mood: very metal


So here I am back in Zurich.

I was hoping to see Nina. It never hurts to see a friendly face. Well, she is sick. I was more than disappointed. Which made me realize that I am not over her yet. It was easy to think so when I was out of town.I want to be her friend, but if I don't get over it I may just push her away, that I couldn't take. Besides, I wasn't without options anyway.

The night

I was in Zurich I went to this biker-american bar. The bartender took a liking to me and gave me her phone number.

I wrote her a text and asked if she was working. I didn't hear back and decided to go there anyway. Sometimes, your only option is your best.

She was pleased to see me and said hello. I got a beer an sat and watch the Metal videos on the TV. There was UFO, Magnum, Saxon, Deep Purple, and others that even I am unfamiliar. After that, there was a string of Whitesnake and Winger videos. These videos are so cheesey. For me the video takes away from the music.

The bartender, Fiorentina, a Romanian girl living here, loves David Coverdale from Whitesnake.

We also played this game for drinks where you hammer two nails next to each other into a big tree stump that is about belly high. The trick is, each turn you get one shot, thump thump, without resetting your aim. Then itis the others turn. Also you use the v-shaped side of the hammer, not the flat end.

She won. I didn't let her. drinks are expensive here.

She asked me out for tonight, if her roommate, a blonde stewardess, isn't free. She only gets to see her friend so often I guess.

So either I stay tonight or I go to Rome on the night train.




Currently listening :
Whitesnake's Greatest Hits
By Whitesnake
Release date: By 19 July, 1994

No comments: