Monday, January 29, 2007

BERLIN




Berlin has been all right. Pub crawls are the best way to meet people for fun. I went on one Saturday and Sunday. Bothe were great. I like the one on sunday, a little smaller and more fun people. There was a hot Brazilian girl named Carol who I didn´t try hard enough to get. I decided to go with stimulating conversation with an Australian social worker. Natalie was pretty sharp. I couldn´t remember her email so I don´t think I will get to see her again. You never know.

Today I saw 2 girls that stayed at the same hostel in Hamburg. Small world. If I see them in Prague it will be really star crossed.

Not in a writing mood. I was out very late last night and had to get up early to switch hostels. I absolutely hated the place. Kids and families. Not my scene. No one there was any fun. I wish I knew that before I overpaid to stay there. 25€ a night. The bed I have now is 10€.

I can now find my way around the city without too much trouble.

East berlin is not quite caught up to it western side. A lot of blight, older looking buildings, and general disarray. But it is quick to get around and whatever you may need is just blocks away.

I will be here through thursday. Then to Prague and back to Zurich, probably.


Currently listening :
Oracle
By Kittie
Release date: By 13 November, 2001

No comments: