Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Day I did nothing


I didn´t take notes yesterday. I didn´t write. I was brain dead. I walked a bit. East Berlin isn´t very interesting. Still not too bad. I guess you can see alot in a walking tour which I did 4 days ago.
I think this city still doing recovery from the past Century. When you think about it that way, they are doing pretty good here.
I was speaking with a french student she remarked about how this place was very alive. Then it occurred to me that I haven´t really heard a German laugh really loud or hearty in fashion. Kind of sad, kind of deserved, kind of time for that to end. It ain´t my problem.
I haven´t found anything really funny either. I wonder why? I have to remember funny things from my past. Who has a good story out there?
I couldn´t think of much to do yesterday. I wondered if I was boring because only boring people get bored. I may just stay here and go to the Heavy Metal bar every night and drink Jäger and Becks beer everynight. I can get those in the States. Girls are just pouring through the hostel I am in. French, German, and others.
I am listening to American talk radio through the computer. Peace demonstrators are so dumb. Jesse Jackson is so full of shit, he can´t believe what he says. I don´t think he is an idiot.
What shall I do on my last day in Berln?
Check on train departures and prices to Prague.
See a museum?
Hang around those French girls?
2 out of 3

No comments: