Saturday, December 16, 2006

Are you the chosen one?

Do you feel life is passing you by?

Do you think there is a greater purpose to your life than the one you are currently fulfilling?

When you get out of bed, do you wonder what is the point?

How do you know when you will be satisfied?

Do you have enough friends?

Where do you live?

Will all of your questions be answered?

I don't know either. Ididn't know what to blog today so I thought I try something fun. Check out the links for a laugh.

My life, I think I spend a lot of time trying to think up a good joke or something clever to say.

Will this get me a house or a wife or satisfaction? Baby Jesus I hope so.

Work is work and a job is just a job. People need to love themselves in order to get beyond the mundane circumstance of everyday life. Love gets you over the questions that have no answers.
Regularly, I sit back and take in the majesty our civilization has afforded us. Being the fool that I am, I get mad at myself for wasting time. I should spend that free time being grateful for the extra time I do have. It isn't free, it was paid for by those before me.

To you I say thank you.

To anyone who is ungrateful, ask why you are the fool.

Love to you all.

Jefe

No comments: