Sunday, December 17, 2006

Who reads blogs on Sundays?

There is hardly ever anyone on line on the weekends.
Is this because people aren't blowing off work to write on their blogs?
I'll have you know that I use 100% my own time to write down my thoughts on this site.
It is a job thing?
Daily writing is somewhat of a chore, weekends are for fun and relaxation. not scouring your mind to come up with something relevant to say. Not that very many blogs have any relevance to anyone who isn't the blogger. In fact, I have been scouring the blogs for anything that I may like to keep up on regularly. I haven't yet. I am grateful you are even reading this.
I do it to keep my mind active and to commit to a regular exercise in typing and writing. Some of my better posts are when I have nothing planned.
Yesterday, I found out how much I enjoy hyperlinking. It has to be one of the best things about Internet journalism. Cross-referencing at the push of a button. I'm surprised libraries have anyone besides the homeless and lonely in them.
When is the last time you were at a library?
It was over a year for me. I think I went there to use the Internet.
Not that I think public libraries are bad, but the worst smells I have ever encountered where there.
One time I was reading the rules that are posted in the lobby of the Sac Library main branch. As I perused, a woman and her son, fully grown, were asking questions at the checkout desk. The urine effluvium hit me like a lead pillow. Definitely against the rules. Don't try to imagine what their home must be like.
I wonder if they can use a scratch and sniff book? Would they notice?
Civilized countries should have laws about hygiene. Why do they give free food to the vagrants? They really need is a shower and clean clothes.

This post makes little sense and I don't care.

No comments: