Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Who's Shallow?

We are now in the era of the modern Play-Grrrl. Britney and Paris make headlines for picking their noses and fiancees with the same amount of care. Teenage girls have their own shows merely for being cute. Most girls with that much money can look cute. Envious, not really, but who wouldn't like the money?
I want to call out all of the jealous people. You will know who you are because you call these ladies shallow. You know you have done it. Yes, that is code for how you wish you were them.

What do you mean when call them shallow? You say that those girls are lack depth, they don't think about the important things in life. They do. They have money, they don't need to think the same things are important.

Rich people get to have a different set of cares than us middle or lower class folks.

Rent- a musical their dad produced
Bills- for the masseuse and the spa and the jewelers.
Cars-are they still made in America?
Marriages-if this ain't the one, the GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER.
College-they don't exist for you and me and don't offer scholarships.

When issues like these don't ruffle your feather any day of the week, why not worry about stupid crap like someone's boyfriend or dare each other not to wear underwear when you know you are going to get pictures taken of you when you leave the house.
Is that all she had to do to hang out with them? Is the Brit that hard up for friends? Why do I care?

People, you are right. These chicks are shallow. It is a luxury we all wish to afford.

2 comments:

A.L.O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.L.O said...

I can handle a few typos but that last one was out of hand.....

I agree, I went through a phase where I would use one of my favorite catch phrases, "must be nice", when referring to the wealthy, and their offspring but really it should of been, "man, I'm wicked jealous". So all-in-all I just agree with you, which is no fun because it doesn't start an argument.

Honestly I'm still confused by Paris Hilton, she originally never accomplished anything and became famous, how? I guess it’s her confusingly alluring nature.