Sunday, December 03, 2006

E-nuff and his sick uv u cru!

I am about a month away from a very long trip out of the country. Exciting to be sure. But I need to ask myself. Why am I going?

At first I thought it was for a woman. Well, I think she is The Woman, we have had a love affair, but we haven't really dated. But as I ponder the trip and the plans I need to make, there is a lot I want a break from here in the States.

You. Yes, it was you all of the time. The things you say, the way you don't keep me amused. The way you do all of these things that I can't understand. When you walk down the street, how can you not notice that it isn't a walkway built just for you? Other people need to use it. It seems blind people are more considerate than your cell phone talking ass.

Sports broadcasting. Why do these well paid and well spoken monkeys talk like a football game can be so gosh darn important? Let me tell you something, it isn't. It is just a game. It has no real importance on the world. Tell me this, do you think your precious Raiders are going to stop a nuke from blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge? There are fools who want to go to a college because of their basketball team. Hell of a way to start planning a life.

Movies. Why should you go to the movies anymore? there is nothing new. Oooh what can I pay 10 bucks to see again this week? A stupid holiday farce, a historical holiday drama, action complete with shiny explosions, some trouble making children with dumb adult and a lot of falling down, or a coming of age sex comedy(cause farts are funny!) This crap rakes in millions and buy mansions for vapid yet coherent narcissists.

Commercials. Why does every ad have to be funny right now? I have a new rule, if your commercial tries or does make me laugh, I buy nothing from you. This means no Bud Light, sportscenter, Jack In the box, CDW, DHL, IBM, Intel, Verizon, or Capital One. No that I put it that way, the day looks brighter.

News. This is the last time I say this, journalists are not unbiased. Never have been , never will be. At least when they say they are, you will know who the liars are.

I love this country and I plan on coming back. Who knows when? How will I feel when I get back? Good.

If anything is spelled wrong, I don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you headed? I was suppose to be in Europe right now but the whole thing fell through, damn employers. Instead I made an impromptu trip to Canada, home of all things easy going and covered in mayonnaise. I hope your journey is all that you hoped it would be and you keep blogging, its mighty entertaining.